Good, so far! I have been devoting more time to things I like to do. I mean seriously, I started using Facebook and Instagram recently, and I must admit I was getting addicted to it. I was literally checking my phone every few minutes!!! Although they have been quite helpful. but Like a CRAZY person waiting for likes...I was loosing it! Ultimately my main focus is promoting my Shop and things I like to do, I am still working on it. Loved the recent article by Duni about Instagram, so helpful.
So know, I am doing a phone Detox:-
- Checking it once in the Morning, but not as soon as I wake up
- Post anything if I want to in the Morning, reply to urgent mails
- Then forget about hanging with my Phone every minute of the day, Only take Calls
- Then Check at Night, that too not right before sleeping, return likes, post if I have to, new likes
- I have turned off all Sound notifications (except Sell on Etsy, coz it makes U Happy!, Right!!)
- No more posting every single personal detail or 3 to 4 posts a day, personal things once in a while, more DIY and business oriented and focusing on my love of Nature, Gardening & Photography.
- My phone can rest more now and me too!
|Honestly, I haven't used my DIY Eco Phone Stand in ages|
Hope I stick to it...forever!!!!
And it was Solar Eclipse today! Partial here but was so cool, we watched safely using the binocular method!
DIY & Craft...
In case you missed it...
|DIY Fabric Belts Tutorial|
Trip to the i-light Festival, it was superb and Amazzing as always!
We decided to see only half as we wanted to give it more time, so here is PART 1- i-Light Marina bay,
What a loving & Beautiful World, Projection on Art Science Museum,
Waiting for Spring...
Instant Download printable HAPPY SPRING Banner
|Baking Instant Download Kitchen Decor - Mint|
|Instant Download Recipe Cards and Dividers -Pink|
|HELLO Instant Download Printable|
How was your Week?