I absolutely loved this snack when I was growing up, only back then we had the unhealthy deep fried version! Though it tasted good but today I just can't eat it!
Anyways I have a healthier version which is also tasty so no there is no need to give it up!
Soaked and Boiled Chickpeas - 1 Cup
Coconut Oil - 2 Tbsp
Salt - to taste
Black Pepper - to taste
Paprika - To Taste
Cumin Powder - 1 Tsp
- Pre-heat the oven to 230 Degree C
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Spread the chickpeas on a baking tray in a Single layer
- Once the oven is heated bake this for about 25 minutes
- Turn them a bit and bake for another 20 minutes
- Check for crispiness, remove from the oven and cool to store