Yellow Mung Lentil: 1/2 Cup
Water: As needed
Green Chilies Chopped: 1-2
Finely Chopped Onion: 1 Medium
Chopped Coriander: 1 Tablespoon
Cumin Seeds: 1 Tsp
Salt: To Taste
Olive Oil: As Needed
- Soak the lentils in water for about an hour.
- Drain and grind the lentils finely.
- Once done add water to the batter till it gets a smooth flowing consistency. Do not add too much water.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well for a few minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a non stick pan for shallow frying, pour a large spoon full of batter to make a small pancake (about 4" in diameter).
- Fry well on both sides.
- Enjoy this easy to digest protein filled snack!