Wednesday, December 18, 2013

DIY Christmas #4 : The Final Part!

I have been MIA as I was really busy with completing my DIYs for this year's Christmas! Finally I am DONE!! It was really hard to limit myself from making new things as the bug kept biting me and making me craft more & more!

But at last I have somehow convinced myself that it is Enough (for this year year)!.

Here is all the DIY that I have been up to the last week:

Table Setting...


The Centerpiece...
I made the greens with crepe paper and berries with beads, the white with pipe cleaners and used pine cones. Made the runner with a burlap roll

Candle Holder...
Just re-purposed old bottle for this, used some twine, beads and crepe paper. Garnished with some star confetti.

Santa with his Sack...
Made with felt

Frosty...
Made with felt

Trees and Reindeer Display...
Trees are made with shiny crepe paper and reindeer cut-outs on hologram paper. Punched paper candle holder.

Pine Cones...

Chenille Candy Canes...

Pomander Ball...
Styrofoam ball, punched paper flowers, Straight pins and ribbon


JOY Wood Sign...
Used wooden letters, green glitter, twine, beads, crepe paper, ribbon, wood snowflakes, and Chopsticks!