Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DIY Christmas #3 - Miniature Tree Ornaments!

Skipping my regular "Globetrotting Diaries" as I am busy with my DIY Christmas preps and I wanted to share the latest with you all!

Last week I made the wreath, a banner, some snow flakes, paper stars..etc...

BUT what about the tree, I love decorating Christmas Tree but I have neither a tree nor any decoration... and since we are in a travelling phase I don't want to collect stuff that I can't take with me when we move or have no place to store.

So I came up with this fun idea of decorating a Miniature Tree! I am also a miniature collector/maker/freak!! So it made perfect sense!!8

Like the dollar store in US we have a $2 Japanese store "Diaso" here in Singapore so from there...
I Got this $2 mini Christmas tree...

And I made all the ornaments!
Carol Singers...these turned out great...planning to make some for my shop as well...

Tiny Elf...

Mini Angels...
Bead Ornaments...
Angel-Tree Topper + Bow...
Mini Bows...
3-D Paper Ornaments...
Mini Origami Stars...

Mini Gift Ornaments...

Beads Garland...
Fake Gifts...
Candy Canes...
Mini Santa Hats...


AND Last but not the least, just for my collection!...
 A Tiny Micro Mini Angel...


All this stuff will fit in a small box!! Easy to store + take and so much fun!!
...Cant wait to put up the Tree:)
What do you all think?
Click HERE for more DIYs