Red Bean Kebabs
Red Beans (boiled) - 1 Cup
Potato (boiled) - 1 medium sized
Garlic Paste - ½ Tsp
Ginger Paste - ½ Tsp
Chopped Onions - ½ Cup
Chopped Cilantro - 2 Tbsp
Chopped Green Chilies - 1 Tsp
Red Chili Powder - ½ Tsp
Olive Oil - to Shallow fry
Salt - to Taste
* You can add/reduce chilies as per your taste.
- Crush and mash the red beans and potatoes.
- Add ginger, garlic, onions, cilantro, green chilie, red chili and to the mashed preparation.
- Shape into equal sized Kebabs.
- Fry till nice, crispy and brown on both sides.
- Enjoy with your favorite sauce!