Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekend Craft Party

So this weekend I went to my first craft party! It was hosted by Katrina Alana from Etsy with Kokoru Corrugated Paper (Sponsor) and Crafty Singapore (Etsy Team). It was a wonderful event, meeting fellow Etsians and crafting together + chatting. We all made 3D Crafts with kokoru papers. I had seen this type of paper quite a few times at a local store but didn't know that creative crafts can be made with it! It is a great craft idea and easy to do too. We all were given goody bags too! And most of all it was a free event!

Katrina made this wonderful craft for inspiration, however everyone was free to make whatever they liked. We also got a nice book, though it was in Indonesian but was great was inspiration. I made my craft from it.

The Inspiration Craft...
Crafting...

Didn't realize where the two hours went! I couldn't take pic of everyone's craft, but here are a few that I took on my phone.

Pictures of Adorable Crafts that the members made...




I made these for the goody bags...


And here is what I made!...



The goodies...

What did you do on the weekend?